At AEAKE we strive to make our customers 100% satisfied with the product they’ve purchased from us. If you are experiencing any shipping or products issues, and you’re feeling frustrated, then please send us an email and our team will assist you right away.
====================>> RETURN POLICY <<====================
- Damaged Items
If the product is damaged, please kindly let us know. For the fastest resolution, please contact us via Support@AEAKE.com
including a photograph demonstrating the poor quality or the damaged area of the item. The most optimal pictures are on a flat surface, with the tag and error clearly displayed. We’ll send you replacements as soon as we confirmed the situation, no need to return the defective ones. We will use this information to help you with your order, and eliminate errors in future.
====================>> CANCELLATION <<=====================
- Cancelling Unshipped-out Orders
If you are cancelling your order which has not yet to be shipped out, please kindly contact us via Support@AEAKE.com For the fastest resolution, please include your order number. Thanks!
- Cancelling Shipped-out Order
If you are canceling orders when your parcel has already been shipped out or on its way to destination, there is no way we can get the package back. Keep in mind that if a product is on sale, the sale is final and it won't be able to be returned.
=================>> REFUND/Return POLICY <<===============
Here are the circumstances in which refunds will be granted:
You Can Get A Full Refund
- If the product you’ve purchased is damaged.
- If you did not receive your product within 180 business days after the date that your order has been placed.
- Keep in mind that products that are on sale the time that you purchased it. is not valid for a refund once the product is shipped out.
- Customers have 5 days after the product is marked as delivered to contact our support to initiate the refund process.
- Refund will go back to your account in 3-5 business days.
- Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For the fastest resolution, please include a photograph demonstrating the damaged area of the item. The most optimal pictures are on a flat surface, with the tag and error clearly displayed.
We will use this information to help you with your order, and eliminate errors in future.
Last Revised 3/20/2020